If you're reading this, Sicily Concierge is exactly what you're looking for! Before planning your visit, let's take just a minute to get to know each other. You probably found us on the internet, which is full of competing services. Apart from price, what's the difference?
• Real company with office and staff.
• Experienced personnel.
• Licensed, college-educated tour guides who know their field.
• Fully insured for non-performance of service (an important detail), liability, personal injury.
• Fully licensed, insured tour operator.
• Exclusive details like lectures by published historians.
• "Virtual" company that outsources most services.
• Taxi drivers working as tourism "experts."
• Illegal, non-licensed "tour guides."
• Limited insurance coverage (certain policies are available only to licensed tour operators).
• Not licensed as tour operator.
• Unoriginal travel experiences.
Personal service isn't just a thing of the past. Sicily Concierge is a travel agency – the "traditional" kind with a fully-staffed office, knowledgeable (and multilingual) travel agents, attentive customer care and 24-hour emergency service – specialized in customized, tailor-made tours, excursions and trips in Sicily. "Luxury travel" but much more, because most choices can be scaled to most budgets. When you deal with Sicily Concierge, there's no reseller or "middle man" because you're in direct contact with the Sicily-based travel specialists who plan and oversee your visit down to the tiniest detail – a licensed tour operator. You're never "alone." The result is personalized service for your unique experience. In other words, you're working step-by-step with the travel agent responsible for your visit. You'll pay a fair price because there's no extra commission being paid to a "local" vendor outside Italy. (Read more about us.) Here's what you can expect from Sicily Concierge:
• Experiences unavailable from most "internet" travel consultants – things like golf vacations, hiking, sailing, and wine tours, regardless of the size of your group, whether it's two or two hundred. We also plan meetings, conferences, events, incentive holidays and team-building activities. Sicily boasts some spectacular settings awaiting your visit.
• Rational Recommendations – because we are not a broker who must rely on travel-agent commissions from specific hotels, wineries or other suppliers. This means we can provide you with superior, objective, reliable travel advice, without the annoying limitations of many travel agents outside Italy. Our recommendations are based on your requirements and our experience, not on "hidden" agreements with a few suppliers. We work with many partner firms here in Sicily, not just five or six. Expect a virtuoso performance every time.
• Local Knowledge. As much as your local travel agent may be familiar with Sicily, there's no substitute for being here. In fact, Sicily Concierge is the kind of firm that local travel agents outside Italy use to plan and furnish travel services for clients going to Sicily. And, as we've stated, we're a real tour operator.
• Professional Personnel. That means professional travel agents, licensed tour guides and competent tour leaders.